Elite Vapor is one of Western New York’s favorite vape shops. Our mission is to provide the best flavored vapor products at the most affordable pricing possible to ensure access to adult vapers and smokers. Our retail employees are the face of our store and our customers shopping experience, their knowledge and desire to create the best experience possible are what sets us apart. We educate customers on the proper usage of their devices and liquids to ensure safety and satisfaction as well as going above and beyond to get our customers their most desirable vaping experience.
We are looking for flexible, personable and motivated individuals with knowledge of e-cigarettes and willingness to perform multiple tasks including but not limited to retail sales, monitoring and receiving inventory, and keeping the store looking its best, while helping us stay on top of industry trends to help provide the best possible products and experience for our customers at our Lockport store.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
*Must be able to perform tasks with or without reasonable accommodation*
- Provide exceptional service by listening to the customer to fully understand their unique issues/desire/tastes and successfully solve their needs with the assistance of industry knowledge and understanding
- Provide warm and inviting atmosphere to customers by being social, friendly & courteous
- Maintain an appealing & easy-to-shop environment for customers by keeping the store clean and helping to make organizational adjustments for an efficient, productive workflow and experience.
- Provide feedback to store management on all products, including recommending new products to carry, products that should be discontinued, system errors, inventory losses, and general issues that negatively impact productivity.
- Adheres to customer service and troubleshooting guidelines.
Sales & Cashiers Tasks
- Complete sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to standard cash drawer procedures
- Recommend additional products that can benefit the customer before checkout
- Handle returns, refunds and exchanges and use these as an opportunity to reinforce and enhance customer experience
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Ensure that products offered in the store are visible and available to customers by replenishing displays and walls from inventory
- Assisting with receiving deliveries and tagging inventory
- Reorganizing inventory to maximize space and storage effectiveness
Knowledge & Capabilities
- Must possess knowledge of e-cigarettes and their counterparts, such as how they operate, how to troubleshoot devices and how to assemble them upon request
- Knowledge of basic customer service principles and processes
- Ability to learn, multitask and adapt quickly at a fast pace
- Demonstrate an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive and always improving team environment
- Ability to maintain excellent and flexible attendance and punctuality
- Ability to lift 35 pounds (occasionally receiving deliveries or moving inventory)
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk around the building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Satisfactory memory and learning capabilities required to maintain industry knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Six months experience working in a customer-focused position (retail, food service, etc)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Job Type: Full time (30-35 hours weekly)
Salary: $11.50 to $13.00 / hour
Information coming soon! Applications still accepted